Quality and service drive our small but mighty team to deliver innovative solutions and outstanding results.
Established as a screen printing business almost 50 years ago, Screens & Graphics remains an innovator in this specialist technique. We have since keenly embraced digital printing, and the extraordinary range of possibilities this presents to both us and our customers.
Quality, service and innovation drive us.
We love people who think outside the box.
So, what do you need?
- Mimaki UJF-7151 UV flatbed printer running LH100 hard inks (up to 710mm x 510mm)
- Mimaki UJF-7151 UV flatbed printer running LUS120 flexi inks (up to 710mm x 510mm)
- SignRacer 1610 HD flatbed (up to 1600mm x 1000mm)
- Mimaki JV150-160 wide format inkjet printer (up to 1600mm wide)
- Easymount 1600SH laminator (up to 1600mm wide)
- Summa T75 vinyl cutter (up to 750mm wide)
- Mimaki CG-160FXII vinyl cutter (up to 1600mm wide)
- Esko Kongsberg V20 cutting table (up to 1680mm x 1270mm)
- Artwork production
- Digital printing
- Screen printing
- Print finishing
- Digital cutting
- Industrial labels and decals
- Graphic overlays and membrane keypads
- Digital self-adhesive labels
- Industrial panel printing
Take a look around
Our state-of-the-art kit lets us offer high quality, accurate and durable print and finishing to our customers. Seeing our digital printers and cutters in action is impressive. Or take a look at our screen printing workshop to see the precision and detail that our skilled screen printers can deliver.
Our Cambridge-based team is small but mighty. Their considerable experience, skill, innovation and commitment allows them to tackle an extremely wide variety of printing challenges.
In our screen printing workshop, our highly trained team work by hand on a huge range of substrates in a variety of shapes. Our digital print studios feature an enviable suite of machines printing labels and overlays, as well as directly onto customers’ products – everything from diaries and phone cases to technical precision mouldings.